Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Sometimes...

I came to the realization today that sometimes I can be really selfish...I tend to put my needs before the needs of others. This realization got me to thinking about the way that I treat those around me when I put myself first. Needless to say, I am not very proud of the way that I treat people when I act like this. I am called to be selfless, to put the needs of others before my own. I have not been living up to the man of God that I am supposed to be, if you are one of the people that I have not considered while I have been putting my needs and wants first, I am very sorry and I am going to start working on this problem right now. Please let me know if you see me doing this so that I can fix it as soon and as effectively as possible. In my pursuit of who God wants me to be I have somehow wandered from this selflessness and I am going to do my very best to recapture it!

2 comments:

  1. I find this odd, because from what I can see, you don't act selfish; however, if you feel this way, it may be true. It's all right, though. We all have a tendency to be selfish, and by being repentent, you are being pro-active. You can only go up from here! Good luck! :)

    Proverbs 16:3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats good that you are continuing to examine yourself as we all should do. I get selfish and or idle at times and must continue to seek God first, to be reminded of how big He is, and how worthy He is to be praised

    ReplyDelete