Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 16, 2009

If somebody forgot to let you know...

In case you live under a rock, or haven't been around lately, I just wanted to let people know that I have some amazing friends. C.S. Lewis once wrote that "The next best thing to being wise oneself is to live in a circle of those who are". I totally think this is true and I have been blessed to have the chance to surround myself with people who challenge and encourage me all the time. I enjoy spending time with people as you know if you have spent 30 seconds around me, and I just want to say thanks to all of the amazing friends that I have and to the Creator of the universe that brought each one of them into my life. Y'all are awesome!

5 comments:

  1. Right back at ya JoMo.

    And despite what others are saying, I still think your dislexic version of chitty chitty bang bang, bitty bitty chang chang was a great joke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo, thanks! We're awesome? Please sir, you are the awesome one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) thank you, but I am sure, without a doubt, we are encouraged by you just as you are of us.

    Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another. Prov. 27:17

    ReplyDelete
  4. Josh! You know you are so loved. I am blessed to have you as a brother in my life! Did you get that quote out of the book or was it one you already knew? P.S. I like the way your blog looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jess, I wanted to switch up the color scheme on it. And yes, of course the C.S. Lewis quote is from the book...I am absolutely loving the book and I appreciate the thought that you put into it.

    ReplyDelete